Thursday, April 05, 2007

The song Africa by Toto played by Andy McKee

An officemate of mine showed me this video. Being a guitar enthusiast myself, I took my time to watch this. Around the 1:00 mark I realized that I was captivated by the way he played the song. The sound was like 3 different guitars playing together with a percussion instrument. Here's the video:



Soothing music from Mr. Andy McKee. Be sure to check out his other videos as well. I would recommend "Drifting" and "Into the Ocean".

* side note: I find the way he played the harp guitar very funny. Because to me it looked like his bankai. He released the power of his acoustic guitar and it transformed into the harp guitar as its true form rendering him the power to create even better music. Hahaha that's just my imagination don't mind me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP